IMPORTANT PRE DELIVERY GUIDE
Before taking delivery
When you order our products over the phone or online, you are accepting all of the terms and conditions of our Shipping & Return policies.
We contract with the courier for Curbside Delivery Only.
Delivery address must be tractor-trailer accessible.
The freight company will not move the product(s) to your desired location.
The freight company will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment. Most of our products require 2 to 6 people at the time of delivery to remove the merchandise from the truck. Because the items are so large, even with lift gate service, you will still need 2 to 6 people to help at the time of delivery.
Taking Delivery MUST READ - IMPORTANT PROTOCOL
- When the shipment is delivered, inspect it immediately for obvious signs of damage.
- Please remove all packing materials from the shipment and inspect the delivery for damage while the freight carrier is there. Do not use sharp blades to remove packing materials. Note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt. If no damage is noted on the delivery receipt, then the delivery will be considered “clean” and the transaction will be considered complete.
- Compare the number of shipping units received to the number listed on the delivery receipt. If condition and quantity of your freight is acceptable, the driver will ask you to sign the delivery receipt. The driver will give you a copy and take the original signed copy as proof of delivery.
- A signed delivery receipt without exceptions noted on the delivery receipt is called a “clean delivery.” Clean delivery means that there were no shortages and no damage at the time of delivery.
- If your shipment is damaged or there are missing items upon delivery, please note the damaged or missing items on the delivery receipt and contact customer support.
- For spa orders, you should refuse the delivery ONLY if the acrylic is damaged or if the spa arrives with extreme damage. Damage to the cabinet panels or the cover only is considered minor damage that should be noted on the delivery receipt. The spa delivery should not be refused for damage to the cabinet or cover. If you refuse delivery of your spa, please contact customer support immediately.
- If your cover or accessories are not with the spa, please note the missing items on the delivery receipt and contact customer support.
- Parts for damages noted on the freight bill will be shipped to you at no charge. If you accepted delivery of a damaged item but did not note the damage on the delivery receipt you will be responsible for the cost of the parts and the applicable shipping charges.
- Because we do not sell items that are previously owned, we cannot offer returns or refunds on purchases once you accept delivery.