Variable Shipping Policy for U.S. 47-States:
- Standard shipping included to the U.S. 47-states (minus AK, HI) on all orders with a merchandise total of $100 or more.
- Package orders under $100 ship to the U.S. 47-states for a flat rate of just $24.95.
- White glove deliveries call for quote – not available in all regions.
- In some western states we may charge a shipping fee, this will be calculated after entering the address, you can check it on the shopping cart page.
Alaska & Hawaii:
We do not currently ship to California, Alaska & Hawaii.
We are not authorized to ship to Canada but can ship to any address near the Canadian Border you may choose.
We only ship within the U.S.A. Sorry, no shipping to offshore U.S. territories or other countries.
Quick Shipping for Supplies and Other Stocked Items: Orders for stocked merchandise placed by 9 PM Eastern Time (6 PM Pacific) are normally shipped by the fifth business day. This excludes weekends and holidays.
BuenoSpas are limited in availability to production scheduling per model. If we are out of the model you choose, expect to wait a reasonable time. Due to heightened market demand at the factory, please allow up to 12-24 weeks for production. Add shipping time in transit, typically up to 5-10 additional business days.
The freight company will contact you in advance of the delivery, to give an expected arrival window. We strongly recommend that you or someone you trust be at the delivery address to sign for the delivery.
*** SEE INSTRUCTION ONLINE ABOUT RECEIVING YOUR SPA ***
At the time of delivery, check for damage. Giving the freight company permission to leave the delivery without inspection exposes you to all liability for damage or loss.
Potential Split Shipments:
Please don't be concerned if your entire order is not delivered together. Your merchandise may arrive in multiple cartons, and sometimes on different days. It all depends on a number of factors, so please read below before contacting us:
- Spa accessories could be shipped from a different warehouse and arrive separately.
- Large, bulky items are often shipped factory-direct (freight), separately from other items such as supplies.
- Parts of your order may be shipped by different carriers such as FedEx, UPS, Postal Service, or freight.
For states where applicable, sales tax is collected for remittance back to the states, based on the order delivery destination. Shipping & handling charges may be taxable based on applicable state laws. No tax is collected for deliveries to states that do not have sales tax.
100 Days Return or Exchange Policy
If you wish to cancel your order free of charge, you must email us within 2 (two) business days of the purchase, and cancel your order. If you choose to cancel your order after 2 (two) business days, you will be charged 5% (five percent) of the total purchase price to cover costs incurred on your behalf. If you choose to cancel or exchange your order after the item has shipped but no more than 100 (one hundred) days, you will be responsible for shipping charges of $1000 (thousand dollars) plus 10% (ten per cent) of the total invoice to cover costs incurred on your behalf.
When you need to return or exchange any purchased item, you have to provide the proof of purchase and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
A valid return should be based on one of the following conditions and as per the requirements listed below:
- All returns require Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- After obtaining an RMA, you have to ensure that your return is adequately packed for shipping and insured
- Clearly and legibly indicate the provided RMA number on the package. Returns without an RMA cannot be accepted, consequently will not be accepted.
- We must receive your return within 60 (sixty) calendar days of purchase.
- Merchandise must be in original, salable condition without cosmetic damage, or any other damage.
- Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Customer is responsible for the safe return if the package including the shipping and the related insurance.
- The spa must be at curbside, and ready for pickup at the scheduled time and date.
To Request an RMA:
Provide your name and contact information, the order number, the date of purchase, the product plate information (indicating model name, serial number, configuration ID), any photos or other media files if your reason for the return is any kind of damage.
- Use the Support Request Form online as the quickest way to obtain an RMA (fastest way - no waiting on hold).
In the case you experience any difficulty in using the form, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above listed information. Alternatively, call our Customer Service at (888) 862-8366 between 8 am and 5 pm EST, from Monday to Friday.
You are responsible for safe return shipping. After obtaining an RMA, please make sure that your return is adequately packed and insured. Clearly note the provided RMA number on the package. Returns without an RMA cannot and will not be accepted.